Re: problem loading phpinfo

You didn't actually install PHP correctly.

Check your httpd error.log file -- You may need to restart Apache and
check the log to get the error messages it spews out at start up if
you've had it going with a bunch of other messages clogging up the log
(e.g., Missing robots.txt, missing favicon.ico, ...)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?