Re: learning classes not sure how to do this correctly

I think you are assuming that the stuff you do in test.php carries
over to test2.php

It doesn't.

The ONLY stuff connected between test.php and test2.php is the POST
data being sent by the FORM submission.

Your $keclass needs to be re-built from scratch in test2.php, somehow.

You can cram it into a $_SESSION or just re-build it, but it won't
magically transfer.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch