Exchange vs IMAP

I have a specific email Inbox in MS Exchange that I need to get to and
read with PHP.

I'm not certain, but I think it's using what MS Exchange calls
"multi-user", based on my Googling...

There is one real NT Login User (Administrator) and in MS Outlook,
that user is presented with a popup of multiple email addresses during
the startup process, so they can choose which mailbox to read.

Using PHP + IMAP, I can do:
imap_open('{a.b.c.d}Inbox', 'Administrator', '********');

This gets me into the Administrator Inbox.

Unfortunately, I need to get into the user@xxxxxxxxxxx Inbox.

Peeking around in MS Exchange, 'user' is NOT an actual NT Logon.

That email address is tied to the Administrator NT Logon.

So how does one switch to another mutli-user mailbox?

I've tried every reasonable combination of inputs to imap_open() and
imap_list() that I can think of.

I've also tried more than a few very UN-reasonable combinations, since
this IS Microsoft. :-)

I have been Googling and reading a ton of documentation, most of which
tells me how to do what I already know how to do, which is to get to
Administrator's Inbox.

I'm also very open to another Open Source solution, maybe even a
commercial solution, to be able to read this multi-user's Inbox with
PHP.

TIA!

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.