Whitespace in Emails

I'm experiencing a strange problem and difficult to diagnose because it's random. I have built an application that sends out an email with a nice amount of text (don't have exact char count, but could get it).

On the html email, a random whitespace appears in the content, but always toward the end pointing to a possible character count issue.

See below for examples of how the space wanders and is random:

1- "Th ere are several things being discussed in this email."
2- "There are se veral things being discussed in this email."
3- "There are severa l things being discussed in this email."

This whitepace issue happens after the email is sent.

Anybody have any ideas?