Re: FW: Re: Please hack my app

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your offer. As you know, I've signed up a couple of days
ago. I ran a scan yesterday and have gotten a big PDF file out of it.
I've quickly scanned through the results and it appears there are a lot of
times when I use one of my own functions (sometimes even without an
argument) it finds a vulnerability. I will analyze the results more
detailed later on. Would you appreciate comments on the service?

Thanks again,

Ivo