Re: problems with exec()

Output you will only get if something goes wrong with the copy process.

But then again you say the 'whoami' command runs perfect. So the only things that
comes to my sleepy brain is incorrect paths or permissions.

Tried it here with 5.2 and 4.4.4 and seems to work. Maybe somebody else has
a clue what's going on.