Re: Detecting naughty sites

On 28/11/06, Dave Goodchild <buddhamagnet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all. I am building a web app and as part of it advertisers can upload
their ad image and website URL to go with their ad. Is there a good way to
detect whether that site is a porn site via php?

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk

I remember seeing something that used GD to detect colours similar to
flesh within an image and thinking it was funny that someone had taken
so much time to to it, but I can't remember where it was.
I think it was on phpclasses.org but can't find it. Maybe someone else
remembers it?