Running AMP from CD

Hello,

A little while back there was a discussion on running Apache,MySql and PHP from a CD... I can't seem to find that thread and i cant seem to find the links i had from that thread, so....

Can anybody suggest/recommend a way to run our project from CD?
Our project is made in PHP 4 with a MySql backend... so far its been running on Apache..

I have found some commercial alternatives via google(PortableWebAp ,dwebpro,microweb to name a few) but if I remember correctly the solution in the old thread was a freeware. The commercial solutions offer a lot of bells and whistles and inter platform compatability but all we need is for AMP to run on CD and on Windows 2000 onwards.

Any help appreciated, even if its a one line link, thanks in advance!
-Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)