Re: Self generating variables/arrays

If eval is the answer, you're asking the wrong question.

You haven't given enough information to really say the best way to do what it
is you're doing.  However, I suspect that explode() and arrays of arrays
(i.e., $a[1][2]) will do what you need to do much better than messing around
with eval.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		ICQ: 6817012