Re: Coding...

Jeff wrote:

I was playing around with it, I've created the layout, and the forms for registering, and logging in, but not exactly sure on how to link it to the sql database. (Let alone create it properly)...

Hop on down to your nearest Internet browser and search for the following: "php mysql tutorial", they have tons of items for you to choose from and they are super friendly and helpful.

you can also try: php.net,code samples,tutorials, books, mailing list
and thats in my order of preference when looking for help.