Re: Re: PHP Programmers

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 20:44 -0800, benc11@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the responses.  I am a programmer myself, however, I
> have so much to do but not enough time.  I am working on 3 big projects and
> will be needing some help.  I am not sure how to split up the projects to
> track their status and to see how everything is going overall.  I was told
> jotspot was a good tool, but it is closed due to the acquisition by Google.
> If anyone has been faced by this problem, I would be very interested to see
> how they worked through this.  I should be organized and ready to go in the
> next couple weeks.

Presumably you're already using something like CVS or SubVersion and you
are inquiring about some kind of task management system. I've been using
the Mantis bug tracking system for a while with some customers. We don't
just use it for bugs though, we also use it to request new tasks and
discuss stuff. Your mileage may vary :)

    http://www.mantisbt.org/

Cheers,
Rob.