Re: How to work with virtual (seo) URLs?

You did not describe the problem.

Every script file has a location within the servers hierarchy. If you want to
know in which script your code is executed, you can query the variable

$_SERVER['SCRIPT_URI'];

That returns the URI of the executed php-file, NOT included file. Don't you
read manuals? :)

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.predefined.php

Regards,

Oliver