RE: extracting the file name from the referrer

R> you may want to look at the parse_url and explode functions.

Thanks, I'll look into that

R> you do realize that the referer, should it exist <...>

Good point, thanks for pointing that out.  Yes, I was aware of that it
didn't come to mind.  The security isn't so much an issue as that's already
handled, though if someone has their referrers turned off, it would be a
problem.

I'm trying to establish three things before I do a block of processing

a) a form was submitted
b) a processing flag was previously set to process
c) the form/data being submitted/processed is from the correct page - which
was where the referring url came in.

Any other suggestions or alternatives for c?