Re: CSS / PHP / Javascript

Good responses here - I tend to use MS conditional comments as I only resort
to hacks when there (seems) to be no other way, and although conditional
comments are proprietary they are ignored as comments by other browsers and
are hence pretty harmless.

Yes, for example Opera identifies itself as IE so any solution using the
$_SERVER array will fall down there.

I would subscribe to the css list as they will have more answers I'm sure
(css-discuss).