Re: Staff log-in

Brynjar Guðnason wrote:
Why did you bother to answer me ?

Please send all your replies to the list.

1)  You asked if anyone could do this.
2)  I gave you my rates.
3)  Non-profit companies pay for services.
4)  If you didn't want to pay, you should have specified that
    a)  If you want someone on this list to do it for you out of the
        goodness of their heart because you *claim* it is for a non-
        profit organization, then you're going to need to pony up
        some proof to collaborate your word.
    b)  The people on this list donate their time to the list to help
        answer questions.  I think it is safe to say that all of us
        have bills to pay, and don't want to give our services away
        for free.  So, try not to get your panties in a knot when we
        want to be paid for our work.
5)  $80.00 is my *reduced* rate.

2006/11/9, John Nichel <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>:

    Brynjar Guðnason wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > I need a little php script. Staff log in by entering username and
    password
     > and then the next time they enter their username and password
    they log out.
     > The script has to take down the time they log in and log out.
    Then I should
     > be able to read old log-ins and log-outs.
     >
     > I unfortunately can't make it myself because I don't have the
    knowledge,
     > can
     > anyone of you do this for me? It's for a small non-profit
    orginisation.

    $80.00 an hour.  8 hour minimum.  I am a *for-profit* individual.

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)