imap_getmailboxes - how to understand the values of "attributes"?

Hello!

For a small webmail-client I want to use the mailbox-attributes to make a difference between mailservers and their folder-handling.

Unfortunately I don't understand the meaning of the attributes-value in detail.
In PHP-manual I found that "Attributes is a bitmask".
In comments/notes the bitmasks are described as:

1 LATT_NOINFERIORS
2 LATT_NOSELECT
4 LATT_MARKED
8 LATT_UNMARKED

But when debugging with my mailservers/folders I received the following values: 1, 32, 40, 64.

It would be great if anyone could help me with a short explanation how to sum up the bitmasks to get these values (or vice versa...).

Thank you,
kind regards,

       Jens