Authentification and LDAP (SSO / Single Sign-On)

Hi,

I'm currently developing a PHP application as intranet tool for our company.
I would like to make users connect to this tool with an authentification
window where they can enter their domain login and password.
via LDAP and Apache module mod_auth_ldap, i would like to check this user
login and password.
Only if it's correct, they can enter in my tool.

I tried to find some example of PHP code but without success.

Could you help me ?

thanks,

Al.