Re: WAP?

On Mon, November 6, 2006 1:23 am, clive wrote:
> Richard Lynch wrote:
>> On Fri, November 3, 2006 3:14 am, clive wrote:
>

>> The closest I can come is with a deck whose entire contents spew out
>> at once to a handset:
>
> Is there any reason why you insist on using WAP 1.X?

I dunno that I insist on it...

So far, in my limited reading, it seems like more than a few people
are saying the 1.x-only handsets are still "out there"

It pretty much has to "just work" for any user in the United States.
Or Canada.

At least, that's the closest thing I've got to a "spec" from the
client at this point on this particular sub-project of the project.

I'm very much in the "research phase" here though.

Have all 1.x-only handsets been retired/replaced?

I haven't made any kind of decision on this yet at all.

I'm just happy to have "Hello World" working.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?