Re: Finding user's timezone

André Medeiros wrote:
The result of that function would depend on where the server is
installed, not where the client is accessing it from, right?

Close but no cigar! It's how the server is configured, not where it is installed. But essentially correct, the PHP datetime functions use the server datetime not the client.

-Stut