RE: Microsoft Partners With Zend

That test was very basic though.  It's easy for the kernel to cache the
same response, but it does at least show that it can/does improve
performance.  I think it would be silly to expect those kinds of
numbers for every application.  You also have to remember that the
stability is based on the Windows server, which its track record isn't
exactly as good as Linux/BSD systems.

Ray