Re: OO website/program doubt

On Wed, November 1, 2006 2:50 pm, Meghdad Azriel wrote:
> The objects in an OO website/program is always alive in the session,
> or they
> die at  the end of the execution of each page?

They die and are resurrected like zombies on the next page.

The Resurrection is slightly more complicated than that described in
the Bible, however, requiring some serious gnarly timing issues in
your loading of the class definitions before you attempt to use the
objects...

Probably best to load all your class definitions before you do
session_start() from that perspective, though I don't know as I never
use OOP much in PHP.

You *could* write a daemon in PHP to have long-lived objects, however,
if you want to keep them around for a long shelf life.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?