Re: Re: A general UL script

Ok. got that thanks.
But that leaves me a bit off to how to tell the script to leave it alone.
Is it possible to check it

or maby even better. Posible to not add an empty field in the submit.
The multifile submit I actually intended this script for, always send the
first field empty so later on I slice the array to cut out the first'n empty
field.

Witch ALSO would be very helpful, since I right this minute seems to
believe/found out that Safari actually seems to send the field in the
opposite order of Firefox??? Maby there is something else, but the script
stops when I check the array for actual images.

--
---
Børge