Re: Re: DATETIME or UNIX TIMESTAMPS?

I've completely switched.
The support for datetime and also timestamp in mysql is amazing...
Writing usable applications witch depend on date functions and also
applications witch just shows the time is much easier, instead of reading
throught all the freakin' manuals to do small operations and writing line
upon line with deprecated??? code, no not exactly , but you catch my drift.

--
---
Børge