Re: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dfo/

Ok, What specific documentation do you want i start with ? i was
hoping it would just work on every firefox and php 5< mysql 5< server
with one small change to the php.ini to disable magic quotes see
http://php.net/manual/en/security.magicquotes.disabling.php

Using it should be quit simple if not i failt to do so. It should work
like point on the field do what you want to do with the field and if
you are ready to upload, push on the green V. The only thing that
maybe could be a bit strange in the begining is the login. I created a
cookie database that remebers all your servers and you need to select
on using the select options to go to the databases bij pushing on the
V button after you selected your server.

Thats it download check the ini and goto startpage
http://localhost/db/htm/datagrid.htm

On 10/27/06, Leonard Burton <leonardburton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> I wrote my own phpmyadmin from scratch, so far i got this
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dfo/ and i was wondering what i needed
> to change so other people would like it too ?

When you get more Documentation I will check it out.

Thanks,

--
Leonard Burton, N9URK
leonardburton@xxxxxxxxx

"The prolonged evacuation would have dramatically affected the
survivability of the occupants."