Re: File extension for PHP's serialization format?

Hello Chris

You could "convert" it to a php file:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} *.json
RewriteRule ^(.*).json$ json.php?$1 [T=application/x-httpd-php,L]

Thanks for continuing to work on this, but I'm afraid my inadequate
explanation has sent you in the wrong direction. Let's see if I can do
better. Forget for the moment that the files are generated dynamically
and instead suppose that they were static files. An example of a file
containing JSON data would be engineering.json. But what about the
equivalent information in PHP serialized format? Calling it
engineering.php would be inappropriate for the reasons I gave before.

Hamish