Re: PHP Template Trouble

Hi, Yes there was an error, I never meant to post 3 times it backlogged in the system and my bulk detector picked up the email from php.net asking me to register my email so sorry about that.

I am actually using Windows IIS, there is a IISRewrite which does the same as mod_rewrite, however the problem I had using that is you can only change the bit after www.example.com so for example if i had www.example.com?cat_id=5 i could rewrite that to www.example.com/games/ however I didn't find a way of rewriting the entire URL to make it look like a different site, if that is possible however I'll look further into it but at the time being I have found no way.

Thanks

Frank Arensmeier wrote:
Kevin, there is no need to post the same question three times to this list. Your chances on getting helpful responses won't increase.

The issue you describe is more related to Apache (assuming that you are on an Apache server) and URL rewriting than to PHP. Ask Google for "Apache mod_rewrite" and I am sure you will find some stuff that will help you.

/frank