Re: Job postings?

Steve Lane wrote:
> Greetings all:
>
> This is a general etiquette question.

this is the [php]general mailing list. some say
etiquette here is generally lacking :-)

> I have a job posting for a junior PHP programmer. Are there any of the PHP
> mailing lists to which it would be appropriate to post that?

a short message here (with a link to full details) shouldn't bother
anyone too much. it wouldn't be the first post of its kind here and given the
fact that topics seem to range from beerbrewing kits** to javascript libraries
(with the occasional php question for good measure) I see no reason
why a php-job post could be considered bad form... besides you are looking for
php help!

rgds,

**you know who you are ;-)