Re: Re: How to recognise url in a block of text

Wow, that was deep but I'll try to see to what you're saying.
Bunmi
www.ayserve.net
www.budelak.com

Robin Vickery wrote:
On 18/10/06, AYSERVE.NET <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Guys,
I thought I was home and dry when the program worked fine on my windows
but when I ran from my Linus server, I keep getting a url like:
http://www.website.com/pdf/ED1.pdf%A0 instead of
http://www.website.com/pdf/ED1.pdf.

I'd look at the text that you're working on rather than the regexp. It
looks like some characterset conversion is going wrong - 0xA0 is the
latin-1 non-breaking space character. I'm expect that on your linux
machine that it's being converted to %0A at some point which is
perfectly valid in a URL.

But I'm just guessing.

-robin