Re: Windows ENV['_'] equivalent

On Fri, October 13, 2006 8:14 pm, Ed Lazor wrote:
> Not a solution, but an idea...  the dos chdir comand.  Maybe you can
> run it from within your script. It tells you the current working
> directory and you end up indirectly knowing the location of the
> php.exe that you're using.

The test scripts live on a remote computer upon which I can't even run
an application like php.exe

The directory from which the other developers might choose to run the
test scripts is going to be typically idiosyncratic to their own dev
environment and drive mappings of remote shares.

I'm already pretty much forcing them to install php5 on their own
desktop/dev-box somewhere, if they don't already have it.

If they do have it, it could be anywhere.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?