Re: Re: Understanding persistent connections...

On 13 Oct 2006, at 06:35 , verify@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
ATTENTION!

A message you recently sent to a 0Spam.com user with the subject "Re: Re: Understanding persistent connections..." was not delivered because they are using the 0Spam.com anti-spam service. Please click the link below to confirm that this is not spam. When you confirm, this message and all future messages you send will automatically be accepted.

So nice to have Prove You Love Me schemes on a mailing list.

Needless to say, I did not (and will not) click the stupid link.

--
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.