Re: Coding Style Question...

Hi Tony,

Sounds like a good start. I have to admit that one that I prefer is that
HTML code should be completely separated from PHP via the use of a
templating engine of some sort (I'm a fan of XTemplate). I'll probably
get strong opposition for these comments, but in my opinion, there's
nothing worse than mixing two different lanuages in a single file, not
to mention mixing functional code with layout code.

Glenn.