Re: Custom Session Handler

On Thu, September 28, 2006 1:46 am, Glenn Richmond wrote:
> I couldn't find a developers list, so I hope this is the right list to

If you get no answer here, php-internals is a potential source, for a
quick reference to the right part of the source where that bit of code
lives.

Also try finding it for yourself in the source, or http://lxr.php.net

Good Luck -- It would certainly be very cool to have this extension
OpenSourced and added to PECL.  Hint, hint.

Note that OpenSourcing it and adding it to PECL might get another
developer interested in fixing your current problem, too, so it's a
win for you.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm