Re: web browser shows blank page when accessing *.php file

Hi Curt and Martin,
Thanks for getting back to me. I'll take a look at the exact line 474 tomorrow. The reason I didn't mention it specifically is that it's only suddenly stopped working and nothing in that code has changed.

It doesn't work in any browser, netscape, IE, firefox etc on Solaris9 or WindowsXP

The 'signature url' is actually the calendar function that doesn't work. I wanted to know if it works outside our LAN. What's weird is that it asks for the username and password, it authenticates but then won't load the page.

kindest regards
Anna