Re: My apologies

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 14:51 -0400, Howard, Tim wrote:
> I have been duly chastised.  I offer my sincere apologies to all of you
> who were insulted and/or offended by my "Frustrated trying to get help
> from your site" email.  I have been working with PHP for a few months
> now, doing only necessary maintenance on existing sites written by
> someone who is no longer here.  I was told that the PHP site has lots of
> useful information, and I agree completely that it does.  I apologize
> for not being entirely familiar with your site, and also for venting my
> frustrations using the first email link I found on the site.  I am quite
> used to having to search extensively to find the answers to unusual
> problems, but I figured the best place to start was in the program
> documentation on your site.  When I find the solution to my problem, I
> will be sure to add comments to the appropriate page so that you will
> not have to endure the ranting of frustrated programmers.

While we're not here to vent rants upon, we are here to help when we
can. Provided you show a minimal degree of having attempted to find the
solution for yourself, we are almost always willing to help you with
specific problems. Feel free to post you particular issues to the forum
and maybe we can help.

Cheers,
Rob.