My apologies

I have been duly chastised.  I offer my sincere apologies to all of you
who were insulted and/or offended by my "Frustrated trying to get help
from your site" email.  I have been working with PHP for a few months
now, doing only necessary maintenance on existing sites written by
someone who is no longer here.  I was told that the PHP site has lots of
useful information, and I agree completely that it does.  I apologize
for not being entirely familiar with your site, and also for venting my
frustrations using the first email link I found on the site.  I am quite
used to having to search extensively to find the answers to unusual
problems, but I figured the best place to start was in the program
documentation on your site.  When I find the solution to my problem, I
will be sure to add comments to the appropriate page so that you will
not have to endure the ranting of frustrated programmers.

Tim Howard

Calhoun ISD Dept. of Technology

(269) 789-2465

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named
herein. It may contain legally privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative
of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of this email and its attachments, if any, is
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from
your system. Thank you.