RE: Frustrated trying to get help from your site

[snip]
I am a programmer who is fairly new to PHP, and I had a problem trying
to make changes to existing code.  I tried to look up any existing
documentation on your site, and after an extensive search, I finally
found someone who has the same problem.  The only problem is that he
said something about applying a snapshot that fixed his problem.  I
think I finally found the place on your site where these "snapshots" are
kept, but I am unable to download the .ZIP file because of security here
at our facility.  The thing is, I'm not even sure whether I'm on the
right page, or whether this will actually fix my problem, or what I'm
supposed to do with this "snapshot" once I get it.  You have no
documentation (that I can find) about what a "snapshot" is, or how to
download it, or what to do with it.  I think I'm going to have to submit
a bug report, because I don't know what else to do on your site (even
though I've run across several warnings NOT to submit a bug report if a
problem has already been reported).  Your site is incredibly frustrating
and difficult to navigate.
[/snip]

So let me send a rant to other users, in fact a general list of users,
because I cannot read. If I could I would know that I subscribed to a
list where questions are asked to other users rather than me trying to
send an e-mail to the president of PHP (a hat worn proudly). The entire
sire is documentation and anywhere from one to five minutes of even the
lightest reason would have spelled that out, not to mention that the
second link across the top of the page says in very vague terms,
'documentation'. Is this a run on paragraph? I am asking because English
is incredibly frustrating and difficult to use.

Department of Technology indeed.