Re: undefined function bindtextdomain()

Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to setup vexim (admin panel for handling domains in exim) and
I am getting an error that I thought I would ask you to help me
troubleshoot if possible.

Namely, when I start apache and try to open vexim panel, apache shows no
errors (just a blank page) but in the error log I read this:

PHP Fatal error:  Call
 to undefined function bindtextdomain() in
/usr/local/www/data-dist/domainpanel/
vexim2/vexim/config/i18n.php on line 6

I googled the problem and found out that I need gettext compiled as php
module, so I reinstalled php and made sure gettext is included.
Unfortunately, it has not helped. I have:

apache-2.0.59
php5-5.1.6
and (among many other php extenstions/modules) gettext-0.14.5_2.

Create a phpinfo page and make sure it shows up there.

If it doesn't then you need to edit the php.ini file and make sure the extension is not commented out and then restart apache.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/