addFormat with Spreadsheet Excel Writer

Greetings all,

Thanks for the help with the Spreadsheet Excel Writer yesterday.

I was wondering if anyone knew of problems with the addFormat()

within the writer and PHP 5.0. I have followed the examples for

setting up a specific format but it is not being recognized.

Here is what I have tried...

$format_bold =& $workbook->addFormat();

$format_bold->SetBold();

And

$title_format =& $workbook->addFormat(array('fontfamily' => 'Arial',

'size' => 13,

'color' => 'black',

'bgcolor' => '#C0C0C0',

'bold' => 1)

                                                           );

Neither have worked. The error I get is pointing to the
Writer/Worksheet.php

file, line 1242 indicating that it cannot be converted. Yet, this same
code

was used in another application that is running PHP 4.2

Jef Sullivan

Programmer

Progrexion

work   (801) 828-1745

moble (801) 682-9727

jsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Research | Marketing | Sales Generation

This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the

intended recipient, delete this email and, do not use or

disclose the information contained within or its attachments.

Thank you.