Re: Formating a Double

	number_format()

	Now, why do you say it's not working properly?

Note: number_format() takes a float as an argument, not a string, and even if it were, the double would be casted to string.

Phillip Baker wrote:
Greetings All,

I am trying to format a double to use thousands seperators and such.
number_format does not appear to be working properly for this.
My guess is cause I am trying to format a double rather than a string.
Is there anything out there that will allow me to format a double to include
a comma as a thousands seperator.
Thanks.

--
Atentamente / Sincerely,