RE: php credit reporting API

hi dan...

a couple of suggestions if you haven't already thought of them. keep in
mind, i haven't talked to any of the vendors or looked into any of the
myriad issues surrounding this area.

a quick google search came across a few companies, one of which is:
http://xml-creditreport.com/. they seem to have products/offerings/sdk/api
that might be used to get to the data for the credit scoring.

i cannot/don't vouch for these guys... just saw them during the search!! so
i don't know what their cost might be.

i would assume that there are plenty of ways to accomplish this. although i
gotta tell you. as a consumer, unless i know you as the website are rock
solid, with fort knox like security policies, i wouldn't want to deal with
the site. too many ways for this kind of information to be ripped off!!!

if you find out a good solution, let me know. i might eventually need to
solve the basic issue of accessing these kinds of services via a web
interface...

peace