Re: local php.ini not recognized in php 5.1.x?

Marten,

I have also been trying to figure this out.  Have you came to any
conclusions?  I have done some searching and so far haven't found any
answers.  Is there anyone else on the list that can shed some light on this?

Thanks!

-- Aaron

--
Aaron Axelsen