Re: Re: PHP 5, Windows, and MySQL

On Tue, August 22, 2006 8:12 am, mbneto wrote:
> I did that but my apache+php still does not recognize the mysql
> extension.
> I get no error messages while staring the server but phpInfo does not
> show
> the mysql support...
>
> php 5.1.4, mysql 5.0.22, apache 2.0.58

Check the apache error_log file for error messages after a re-start.

Check the phpinfo() output for where your php.ini file should be, and
move your php.ini file to that location.

Check the extension_dir setting in php.ini, and be sure that directory
is READABLE by the Apache User/Group setup in httpd.conf

Make sure all parent directories to extension_dir are also
readable/executable (or whatever it is on Windoze) so that PHP can
read the DLLs.

Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm