Re: Session issues

If the problem is that their browser is not accepting the cookies,
then turning on trans-sid will fix it -- as the session ID is then
passed in the URL as GET argument.

Only problem there is that users are more likely to forward a link
that exposes their session ID to somebody else, so unless you are
careful about logging them out after a time-out and re-authenticating
whenever they do something crucial, they can end up leaking their own
privacy.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm