Session issues

Hi all, I am currently writing a web application that has a 3-stage form
process as part of its functionality. The values passed in are placed in the
session array after validation and once the user has completed and supplied
all required values the relevant session values are inserted into the
database. I have tested it on three different machines in FF, IE and Opera
and all expected values were entered ok.

However, a remote user has started testing and all values are blank,
suggesting the session is not being populated. I noticed it at their office
last week when data values were not showing up when the user went back one
page (ie fields are pre-populated with existing session values).

Anyone had this problem before?

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk
http://www.projectkarma.co.uk