Re: Best way to get PHP5

Jack Gates wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 August 2006 19:24, Jochem Maas wrote:
>> Jonathan Duncan wrote:

>> FUD-tastic!
>>
>>> Jonathan
>
> Chris,
>
> Jochem just proved what I said earlier.
>
> Every one has their own preference and some go so far as to claim that
> the ones they just don't like are evil.  That is why there are so
> many different flavors of Linux.  That is also what will continue to
> hold Linux back in the market place and allow the truly evil OS to
> hold there market share on the desktop.

I would say that's more down to billion dollar marketing budgets, anti-trust
business practices and the fact that a labotomized monkey could operate Windows
(where as you are at a real advantage using Linux if you have a complete brain.);
not to mention that M$ is probably the largest purveyor of linux-FUD of them all.

look Microsoft is doing everything it can to protect my children online**,
how can linux compete with that?

>> personally I prefer eating razor blades to using something from
>> Redmond Washington

so Bill is not your uncle then?

** 'everything' being drawing imaginary cartoon castles around some kids laptop
(oh and don't forget the imaginary cartoon guard dogs)