SQL injection - Again

Hi,

Is there anyone in this group that has a simple script to check for SQL
injection attacks?

In the theory I was thinking about to check $_POST and $_GET if they contain
specific "substrings" that could be used in an attempt. Maybe to loop thru
all set values and see if they contain "DELETE FROM" or "TRUNCATE" or
similar.

I am aware of that I can create different db-users to restrict this, but in
some hosting cases I only have access to one db-user. I also always use
sprintf() so make sure integers etc are used where I expect integers.

/Peter