Re: Re: PHP Frameworks - Opinion

Arno Kuhl wrote:
> I'm not so sure if the botanist wasn't saying in a rather confused way that
> he was playing on the same side as PHPClasses, even if he did profess to be
> in the other team. Did he say he was rolling his own (in a way only
> botanists can do) or not?

that's beside the point - manuel tried to have his cake and eat when he
a, stated writing everying yourself was preferable and b, Java was better
because they have standardized APIs for framework development allowing people
to switch between frameworks.

besides which manuel's 'article' is crap, rob's assessment of it was pretty
spot on (and it's not the first time manuel has plugged the 'article').

in the end evilMe(tm) was just fanning the flames. ;->