PHP 5....

Hi,
Something strange and dont really know what to expect so was hoping you more experienced PHP 5 people can help me out.

We have been given a development server thats running php5 with MySql Client API version 5.0.22 (didnt know there was one that high)

the problem is, we have to develop on this and then when its done the app will be moved to a php 4 final server...

I have been reading and i see that there are some php4 functions that act strange on php5 (like strpos)
are there any other things I should be aware of?

If you think it would be too much of a hassle, do you think i should request the admin to install php 4 instead and scrap this installation?

I have also seen many sites having php4 and 5 on the same machine, this is a windows server, is there any easy way to do that here?

Thanks!
Ryan

------- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)