Re: working on a template system...

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 19:29, tedd wrote:
> At 3:21 PM -0400 6/28/06, Robert Cummings wrote:
> >Your kidding right? What you say above and what you say below are
> >different. You must think I'm stupid. Oh well.
>

> Robert !
>
> Hey, don't get shorts in a knot -- I didn't mean anything of the sort. I seldom deliberately go out of my way to insult anyone.
>
> If you took offense in what I said, then please accept my apologies. I didn't mean it that way.
>
> > >  add as many layers of complexity you need to make things simple for you.
>
> The layers of complexity I speak of are things we all do to make our world simpler, which appears to be an oxymoron. We use higher level languages, which are exceedingly more and more complex, to make our lives simpler -- do you see what I'm getting at?  It's not about you.
>
> >I do, thanks. How's your cave btw?
>
> As for my cave -- how did you know? That's what my family calls my office, the "bear cave". When the grand-kids misbehave, they have to visit the "bear cave".
>
> There -- all better now?  :-)

*lol* No apologies needed... I take everything on the list with a grain
of salt and automatically presume a degreee of humour and sarcasm :) I
expect for the most part that my posts be taken that way too. i guess
that's the problem with the written medium, sometimes light hearted
banter can run awry... and it doesn't help I guess that I often forget
my smilies and *emotes* :B  <-- that's my buck toothed grin.

Cheers,
Rob.