RE: Preventing double-clicks APPEARS TO WORK FINE

[snip]
JavaScript can't be used for such things, or at least it can't be relied

upon. What if the user has disabled JavaScript? Or what if the user has
specifically disabled the JavaScript behaviour you are relying on?
[/snip]

Egg Zachary. That was why I wanted a PHP method. Since the SESSION data
is set for the activation receipt I do not have to query the database
again, save for the initial query to check and see if the data exists.